About Me

Selangor, Malaysia
turning into my adulthood-exciting!

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's a house yet it's not!

ONE fine friday night...actually it's yesterday, we managed to get ourselves to celebrate chloe brithday at ara damansara.

The 'house' was so long promoted by many people, BUT yet i would say, nice to see but worst to dine in.

After all, it's a good experience..lets the pictures speak itself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
able to take this while all others just mind their camwhoring
and forgot to snap this down.

.
.
.

menu..like a magazine though..price reasonable...
.
.
.
view behind our table, guess this place (niuzhexiu, if not mistaken)
has this theme now..

.
.
.

the concept begins
.
.
.
a lot of pictures taken here but not in my phones,
will update more in future...

.
.
.

.
.
.

nice to see, nice to touch...
.
.
.

sigh~~not so excited when my first bite
.
.
.

drinks are all right...gree tea chocolate, lime, vanilla peach, jasmine tea aloe vela...
.
.
.

a half dozen of dessert..well...
I would say NICE to see
lol
.
.
.


man: I'm playing hard!!!
lady: well, my big fat burger seems better!
lady no.2: sorry, i just want to reach on something!

.
.
.

burger, classic phone, ice cream and music
ROCKSSSSSSSS!

.
.
.


hahaha!! I have been thinking if good to out this up..
you are way too NOISY in the car, no choice..


.
.
.

MORE and MORE and MORE from other members of the day (unorganised anyway)
christina you look so dead, and wei..the gal sitting pls don't so mean ok..:P

.
.
.


gal, he is way skinnier~~
.
.
.


coofy and a chloe hiding lol
.
.
.

unspoken
.
.
.


haha..i remember the manniqueen fell when you gals trying to squeeze in...omg
.
.
.


trees also interesting..sigh..
.
.
.



.
.
.

.
.
.


.
.
.



.
.
.

wooi..banyak orang tengok ni..
.
.
.

anyway, the items are for sale, even the clothes upstairs

.
.
.

DECOR~~
.
.
.


.
.
.

tub tub also there..
.
.
.

birthday gal!!
.
.
.

they see light of hope
.
.
.


Remark: Ambience- nice
Taste- worse than I expected (told before going by friend: makan tak bolehlah!)
Price- reasonable (surprisingly), my drink (jasmine green tea with aloe vela) rm5.90
the dessert rm13.90, nasi lemak rm9.90
Camwhoring- gals, totally!


P/S: all taken with phone, I have tried my very best. No edit, no crops, no adjusting...
Its natural in FULLHOUSE!!!
Btw, still have many pictures taken outside and within it but not with me..update,update..


goodnight, or morning..3.52am..

3 comments:

Chloe Law said...

a nice post! thx u guys for celebating wiv me,yeah!

christinaloke said...

hey, u shd thank me for taking so many pic for ur blog,guy...

woon leong said...

well, i lazy upload pictures in my phone..haha