About Me

Selangor, Malaysia
turning into my adulthood-exciting!

Monday, July 27, 2009

hoooorreeeeeeeeeeee!


8.1 mp..ha ha!! but forgot to off the flash...I love it~~~la..la...la....(crazy)


BUT seeing this p3 thingy, wanna cry...too bad...

went to school today, nerve-wrecking day..supposed to got feedback for cr test.. But she resisted to tell us until the marks are reviewed by our 'always yell 's'' lecturer...Is it that easy for 50 marks? I just don't know..It seems like even i lost most of those 46 marks in Q.4, will gain me a pass. Seriously my script is like one page for that 46%. I really dunno how..praying hard...It will never be good to repeat this units...

Got to study now, Gambateh everyone..Now is 3.28am, omg, my first time able to wake up after sleeping for the past 7 hours....too bad...

No comments: