About Me

Selangor, Malaysia
turning into my adulthood-exciting!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Don't come any closer...


Recently read an article in newspapers, reminding us not to upload photos on facebxxk because it retains full rights to your pictures even after you delete it. That means they may use your picture for commercial or advertising purpose..so bloggers who like to show your pretty or handsome faces, watch out :P

Clearly can be seen, beneath my 'piece-of-art' is the CR stuff, so my title speaks itself. I am really scared to attend school next week to face the music. It has been like mad rush for the whole semester, traumatic period of my life. Anyway, what is done is done.

Yesterday, opps, should be this morning (12am-8am), was watching flaming heart 3, somehow felt like the previous two were better. I remember just now they did say something meaningful ' out of difficulties, comes miracles'. haha! If it is true, does it mean if I have had worked hard, I should be waiting for miracles? Life is a little unfair. I believe you can only find this true in the drama. Still, IF ONLY can you find your interests, then you will be fully committed into it and reap the success. Easier to talk la...Whatever, I can say, I haven't found one. Who cares. Some millionaires also finds none of their interests till they pass. My motivation now is money! ha ha!

Going to pasar malam soon. Hope i can find my favorite food also :P I miss fried tau fu , asam laksa , green tea ai yu bing..

No comments: