About Me

Selangor, Malaysia
turning into my adulthood-exciting!

Friday, July 31, 2009

S.......H.......O.........P

mega mega trillion sales is now on!!! I really want to go shop but I got no time and the Vitamin ''m'' to shop! argh!!!
.
.
.
.
I'm
.
.
.
officially
.
.
.
.
BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hopefully, I can earn more money this month and most importantly SPEND!



there you go, you so smart- KEI LxN.....buy the same with different color to you loved one..I really cant understand why you so care about him, even go and concern if he can fit the shirt anot...It goes way to far come on, UNLESS u.....


btw, my test results have been released to us..1 word--pathetic...the good news is I still have 6 more weeks to work it back and hopefully can redeem myself a better results in finals..and most importantly, gain back the confidence!!!!

Tonight got outing oh, hopefully can spend less and snap more photos...heard the place nice view..watever

1 comment:

CatherineMush said...

faster come out get ur present la... stab me at my back wa... haha .. wui