About Me

Selangor, Malaysia
turning into my adulthood-exciting!

Monday, August 3, 2009

again and again....and finally red shrimp...






Today was a tiring day, however quite a lot of unplanned things going on.. I really don't understand how effective it is to talk in front and for nothing we can absorb, talking about today lecture which I have ran away half way through..It was so upsetting..

And the night arrived when I finally settled down home after pasar malam.. I was bloody exhausted. It was not ending here till I got a call from cat to go hanging out but with no destination. omg! need to get up and drag myself to go out again..

guess what, it was ara damansara again and fullhouse again. Alas! I went there, knowing nothing what I was going to do with the same scene same table same menu...alright, camwhoring by cat and then we jumped into car after bill. supposed to end here and going back...then suddenly someone suggested it would be nice to go the curve for chilling session..

.
.
.

I was like ''acting'' what I did before..lol

Alright, my resistance was not succesful, and in fact, quite tempting..hehe...
reached there and straight went to laundry bar and with the long thought (because I thought we only would go to mamak or something with rm4 bucks with me only..cham!), we ordered a long island iced tea and a beer...

Cat was so resisting to drink and I and ah hen were not supposed to let her go with not even a drop of the drinks. finally, when we came to paying the bills, she was accidentally making the beer spilled. it was only half bottle left! And later on, she nagged here and there to go back home..At the time, we had become red shrimp and no pictures will be shown, everyone swears!! It was painful too see..the long island is simply too strong...haha...


.
.
.

as i said, no faces..too bad to be seen..

afterall, it was a really fun but unplanned outing is really not good. I can't expect what these guys will do next. sigh..

omg..got to sleep now...tomorrow class on 10am..Kiac!

1 comment:

CatherineMush said...

hey i wanna correct it la... jus 1/6 of the bottle spilled !!! not half !!!