About Me

Selangor, Malaysia
turning into my adulthood-exciting!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UPCOMING>.........

  • shopping day

CRAZY shopping.......and skipped lecture...wtf... expect to come back early but almost midnight only back...

BUT i did shop..I mean I really shopped..hahaha...so happy and contented..

that's pull & bear, haha...i can't express how thrilled I am!
I love ONE UTAMA.. haha..seriously shopping can cure 'stress'
.
.
.
.

Thai Thai restaurant at sunway pyramid... nice restaurant..
.
.
.


pineapple rice, So i won in ordering food. its my choice and the best among the ordered

tom yam...yummy also..btw I ordered a glass of hot water and i scalded my tongue..wth..warm water, should be..nuts...
.
.
.

these are excellent desserts..wow..wow...i love it!
.
.
.

the driver's health condition and school situation forced me to wear mask in the car..hahaha...
this gal was wearing also but then she took off when taking photo..swt..



stop at traffic light, better took a picture to remember the day I broke after this...crazy..


>>>>>damn tired now..going sleep well and tomorrow 8am class!!!

No comments: